Top-tier brands to support forward-thinking beauty industry at Beauty Expo Australia
Monday 22 July 2019
It’s no secret that Australia’s organic beauty industry is positively booming. Thanks to growing health and environmental awareness, consumers are demanding products and services that are chemical-free, locally-sourced and ethically-produced – and the professional beauty industry is listening.
Increasing consumer awareness about the negative effects of chemical ingredients in traditional cosmetics, endorsements from celebrities including Gwyneth Paltrow and Miranda Kerr, and heightened eco-consciousness in the current global landscape is driving the growth of the organic beauty industry. This creates an ideal opportunity for beauty companies and salon owners alike to take advantage of the growing market and provide the products and services their clients are calling for.
For the third consecutive year, Beauty Expo Australia will be shining a light on exhibitors that support our forward-thinking beauty industry through bringing Australian made, cruelty-free and natural products to Beauty Expo, through the ‘Proudly’ initiative. ‘Proudly Australian’ and ‘Proudly Natural’ icons will line the expo floor highlighting these innovative exhibitors, helping visitors source their preferred products. With just four weeks to go until show time, more than 70 of the 300+ brands exhibiting at Beauty Expo Australia will be showcasing Proudly Australian and/or Proudly Natural products and technologies on their stands.
Here’s just a taste of the Australian made and natural innovations Beauty Expo visitors can enjoy this August.
- Bae Babe Beauty are bringing their 100% natural and biodegradable brands to Beauty Expo, including award-winning skincare brand WHAMISA, as well as Oolu, Ausame and Beausome
- Bodecare will showcase their non-toxic pure plant bristle dry body brushes made from FSC certified timber
- Pevonia’s luxury, organic and natural skincare and spa lines are anticipated to be a visitor-favourite at Beauty Expo
- BONIIK offers the widest selection of Korean skincare and makeup products, curating 60 brands including vegan brands AROMATICA, COSRX, Klairs, NEOGEN and WHAMISA
Australian made brands
- Ultraceuticals’ Australian made, cruelty-free and innovative skincare makes it a market leader in the beauty industry
- Amara Elegance will showcase their range of Australian made tanning products, including the world’s first refillable exfoliating tan removing wand
- B naked have created the first active face serum as part of their Australian made unisex sweat-proof skincare line
- Elleebana are bringing their Elleebana Lash Lift system and a range of other Australian born and globally loved products for lashes and brows
- LASHGAME will showcase their Australian made and internationally renowned lash extension care line, including the best-selling Foaming Lash Cleanser
- Lycon’s #1 wax worldwide is Australian made and will be showcased on their stand along with many other essential waxing and spa products
- OzMask is an Australian owned company specialising in affordable, at-home LED Light Therapy
- Rageism’s full makeup range formulated from Australian minerals is for women who love the skin they’re in
- Runway Room was created to fill the hole in the market for premium, professional, Australian made cosmetics and will be showcasing their makeup and tanning products
Natural and Australian made brands
- Amazing Oils are passionate about creating Australian made, natural and organic skincare that has incredible results for your overall health and skin
- CJP Beauty creates luxury silk lashes that are inclusive for visitors of any race, age and sex, and cater to the lifestyle choices of veganism and cruelty-free living
- ClinicalPRO will showcase their high-quality natural skincare and unrivalled custom-built Australian made salon equipment
- Eco Tan are bringing their global award-winning, Australian made, certified organic, tanning, body and skin care lines for Eco Tan and Eco by Sonya Driver
- Herbs + Heart is creating a new movement of simplistic green beauty and are showcasing their easy to use, all-rounder, unisex, natural and organic products
- HydroSkin Care is Australian medical-grade skincare featuring only organic, natural and scientifically advanced ingredients
- Inika Organic has become a go-to makeup brand for health-conscious consumers around the world, featuring a complete range of Australian made, natural and certified organic products
- Kadee Botanicals skincare is made with potent Australian plants including Kakadu Plum and jojoba oil, and is rich in antioxidants and nutrients like Vitamin C
- Lanopearl Australia is dedicated to creating quality skincare products and vitamins covering every aspect of health and wellbeing
- Long Lashes is showcasing their vegan, hormone-free, gluten-free and cruelty-free eyelash enhancer and Bold Brows eyebrow enhancer
- LOVESILK is bringing their luxurious Australian made, 100% Mulberry silk pillowcases and eye masks
- Skin Juice will be showcasing their Australian made, natural, organic, vegan and cruelty-free skin care products across their Skin Juice, Serum Factory, Green Habit and Man Brew brands
With so many exhibitors bringing quality natural and Australian made products to Beauty Expo Australia, there’s no better time for beauty professionals to stock up their toolkit or salon for the year ahead.
Beauty Expo Australia takes place on 24 & 25 August 2019 at the International Convention Centre (ICC Sydney). Tickets on sale now. Visit www.beautyexpoaustralia.com.au for more details.