- Info Salons Australia acts as Beauty Expo Australia’s ticketing agency. Price of tickets are in AUD$ and include GST.
- Each ticket order will incur a processing fee of 2.5% for Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
- No refunds, exchanges or reissuing of tickets, except as required by Australian law.
- The All Access Pass is for one attendee only, and cannot be shared with others.
- Beauty Expo Australia reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity, should circumstances change.
- The right to admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms and conditions.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced or machines read as invalid and used or are not purchased
- In order to purchase a ticket to an education session, an expo ticket will need to be purchased.
- All entry tickets purchased online before midnight of the early bird closing will be charged at the discounted early bird rate. All entry tickets purchased after the early bird closes will be charged at the non-discounted full price rate.
- Any supplier found canvassing at the exhibition will be escorted out by security immediately.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tickets are Sold on the Following Terms and Conditions:
Hair Expo Australia, Beauty Melbourne and Beauty Expo Australia are strictly trade only events and open to salons in the hair, beauty and associated industries only.
YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE A FORM OF BUSINESS IDENTIFICATION
Any formal document which has your name and the salon name (or industry relevance) included.
- Signed letter from your manager on company letterhead stating your employment.
- Personalised business card (appointment cards do not qualify).
- A copy of college enrolment form.
- Certificate/diploma of a course you have completed (industry relevant).
- Pay slip.
- Invoice from a supplier including your salon name.
- Company cheque book / credit card.
- Proof of ID.