TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Entry to the Event
By purchasing a ticket to attend Beauty Expo Australia, you agree to the below terms and conditions of entry.
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows
- The Event’s speakers and guests are subject to change or cancel without notice. All show features are subject to availability and access is not guaranteed and/or may require an additional fee.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Tickets.
- Info Salons Australia acts as Beauty Expo Australia’s ticketing agency. Price of tickets are in AUD$ and include GST.
- Each ticket order will incur a processing fee of 2.5% for Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
- Beauty Expo Australia reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity, should circumstances change.
- The right to admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms and conditions.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced or machines read as invalid and used or are not purchased
- In order to purchase a ticket to an education session, an expo ticket will need to be purchased.
- All entry tickets purchased online before midnight of the early bird closing will be charged at the discounted early bird rate. All entry tickets purchased after the early bird closes will be charged at the non-discounted full price rate.
All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except where required by relevant legislation/regulations.
1. In the case of event cancellation or postponement a full refund will be offered in-line with Australian consumer law if you prefer not to attend the rescheduled event, or the event is not rescheduled
2. Should a speaker or guest not appear at the event for any reason, tickets to the show are non-refundable.
Beauty Expo Australia is a strictly trade only event and open to salons in the hair, beauty and associated industries only.
YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE A FORM OF BUSINESS IDENTIFICATION
Any formal document which has your name and the salon name (or industry relevance) included.
- Signed letter from your manager on company letterhead stating your employment.
- Personalised business card (appointment cards do not qualify).
- A copy of college enrolment form.
- Certificate/diploma of a course you have completed (industry relevant).
- Pay slip.
- Invoice from a supplier including your salon name.
- Company cheque book / credit card.
- Proof of ID.
No person under the age of 18 years, including children of exhibitors, will be admitted during the tenancy period.
To protect the privacy and confidentiality of exhibitors and their products, no video or still photography from digital cameras or mobile phones is permitted.
Please note that smoking is not permitted inside either venue.